The inifinte power of giving without asking



A few weeks ago I had the honor to speak at Wacom's #connectedink event at Wacom Experience Düsseldorf. When Jeroen van't Hoofd reached out to me, asking wether I would be up to give a talk to the creative family, I immediately felt it was a great opportunity to speak about "the art of retouching, empowering others and the infinite power of giving without asking".

As I experienced this power many times myself, I am a strong advocate on sharing inspiration, motivation and knowledge to empower others with our expertise to all grow together.

A big thank you for giving me the space to share this mission to Alex. HolderSilke RoggermannOnur CengizJeroen van't HoofdGuido MoellerAvinav Khanal and Stefan Kirmse and for creating this amazing format. It was my pleasure 🙏🏼💯🫶🏼

So for today, let me leave you with this:
Create with passion, share with love.

#empowering #giving #sharing #givingwithoutasking #creativity #creativefamily #wacom #connectedink

Images by Celine Al-Mosawi

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The fusion of beauty photography and AI generated jewelry

Creative Industry Radio | My next guest | Jeannette Bohné

Die Magie von Geben ohne zu Erwarten