Thank you and Good Bye 2022. Happy New Year 2023.


Thank you 2022 🙏🏼 You have been an exciting and wonderful year to me. I am grateful for all the priceless experiences, for the wonderful places you took me, for the amazing projects I was working on, for the lessons you taught me and for the miracles you brought me. I am beyond grateful for my family, my wonderful wife and son, my friends, partners and for the amazing new people you connected me with and especially for the ones you encouraged me to let go from my life.

Life is about energy. You showed me what happens when you give without expectations, what good will come when you decide to let positive energy flow and stay centered emotionally, even when times get tough. Because times get tough every now and then. Thank you to everyone, that feels connected to these lines. You are most appreciated.

Here’s to 2023 🙌🏼 I know who I am, what I want and what I will create in 2023. I am more than thankful for the people close to me ready to embark on this new years journey together. You’re gold.

And to everyone else – if you are a positive person, driven by good energy and willing to make a positive difference to this world – if you’re ready to give without asking - you’re more than welcome to join this ride.

LFG 2023 – we are just getting started 🚀🌕

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The fusion of beauty photography and AI generated jewelry

Creative Industry Radio | My next guest | Jeannette Bohné

Die Magie von Geben ohne zu Erwarten